Concrete Slab – Liquid Waterproof Coatings
FOUNDATION WATERPROOFING METHOD - LIQUID RUBBER
Video Case Study Below
- The edges of a concrete slab need to be completely waterproofed correctly to prevent water ingress between the concrete slab and the plastic barrier underneath.
- It is vital the lateral edges of a concrete slab are waterproofed completely.
- These edges are areas of a concrete slab which are prone for water to enter when a building is subjected to heavy rain or overflow.
Liquid Rubber Membranes – Concrete
- Liquid Rubber membrane strongly adheres to the concrete substrate preventing lateral migration of water between the slab and the plastic water barrier underneath.
DIY WATERPROOFING PRODUCT
If your project/s are smaller retaining walls, the DIY option is viable.
Liquid Rubber can be purchased in handy DIY buckets for brush, trowel or roller application.
- Make sure your concrete slabs are waterproofed correctly.
- Applying Liquid Rubber using a paint brush is easy, fast and cost effective.
- Liquid Rubber waterproofing has a thick paint like consistency and is easy for the DIY to apply.
- Useful waterproofing technique builders themselves can implement without the need to engage the services of a waterproof contractor.
DIY CASE STUDY : - VIEW VIDEO BELOW