Fix Leaking Roofs-Liquid Applied Membrane
Liquid Applied Membranes (LAMs)
Liquid Membranes are a great alternative to traditional waterproofing products like bitumen roofing, EPDM, sheet and roll on applications.
These older generation of membranes have many disadvantages:
- Joins and/or seams which are areas of weakness & potential water ingress.
- Requires heat & flames - safety & OH&S issues
- Lack flexibility - many conventional waterproofing products develop cracks with aging.
- Inability to withstand "ponding" (standing) water - critical for balcony & rooftop waterproofing membrane.
Liquid Rubber Waterproofing Products
- Fast application with cold spray applied method.
- Requires no primers, mixers, flames or heat – contributing to safer and faster applications.
- No need to remove roof or existing membrane.
- Seamless, Flexible & Monolithic Membrane
- Extremely robust with full adherence to just about any surface
- Long life and durable with standard 15-year warranty or extended 20 years.