How to Treat Rising Damp Permanently
Treatment for buildings with recurring signs & symptoms of Rising Damp
Signs of Rising Damp
- Staining on ceilings, walls or floors.
- An unpleasant, musty smell.
- Evidence of dry rot fungus on walls or structural timber.
- Discoloration, water stains or salt stains on exterior walls.
- Moss or vegetation growth on the exterior of a structure.
- Crumbling dry wall.
- White or discolored spots on lower walls.
The good news is there is a way to eliminate rising damp for good.
There is a cost to not dealing with rising damp as the signs & symptoms just get worse with time.
Remedial & maintenance budgets can be wasted with patching and/or using out-dated technologies that do not provide a permanent rising damp solution.
PROsystem Damp Treatment
- Proven system that works.
- No Toxic Chemical, Smell, Dust or Disruption.
- Does not interfere with the structure of the building.
- No Need to Remove The Render/Plaster System.
- Does not require long-term construction works.
- Economically justified as prevents further deterioration and constant renewal of the facility.
How Does PROsystem Rising Damp Treatment Work?
PROsystem controls vertical transmission of water molecules in buildings - Rising Damp.
- PROsystem is an electronic control device for rising damp based on electro osmosis - liquid is caused to move down a porous, static medium.
- The PROsystem method of drying out damp walls uses pulsating waves.
- PROsystem controls rising dampness in buildings without the need to drill and inject potentially environmentally hazardous materials to form a physical barrier to prevent the vertical transmission of water molecules.
- A preventative system that also inhibits re-emergence of capillary damp.
- First results are visible quickly - often after only several days
- Recommended by architects, as well as restoration and preservation experts.
Structural Rising Damp Cannot Be Ignored.
There are a variety of reasons to cause Structural dampness.
There are several cosmetic treatments that only solve issues that are NOT rising damp: Humidity, Condensation, Penetrating & Lateral Damp.
There are no shortcuts when it comes to the strength and durability of a structure.
Rising Damp Treatment - PROsystem
- Successfully used around the world over the past 30 Years.
- Over 100,000 Systems Installed.
- Eco friendly, no chemicals or fumes.
- Permanently prevents rising damp.
- Protects properties of any age or structure.
- Simple fast installation.
- No messy replastering.
- Monitoring System for peace of mind.
- 30 year indemnity Guarantee
Green Damp Proofing System
"Green Damp Proofing" is a proven natural system that treats damp problems in an environmentally friendly way without using harmful chemicals.