Waterproof Flat Roof
How to Waterproof
Concrete & Metal Roofs
Roof Membranes Deteriorate Due to Various Reasons
- Cracks may develop due to an inflexible membrane that cannot cope with the normal thermal movement of a roof surface.
- Waterproof membrane is not UV Stable and deteriorates with age.
- Roof membrane uses joins, seams or overlaps that de-laminate and allow water to migrate under the membrane and track along the roof surface.
Flat Concrete Roof with Severe Cracks in Existing Membrane
Case Study Video Below
Using Correct Roof Waterproofing Products
- Conform to Roof Shape - ability to seal & waterproof around roof services & fixtures.
- Critical for Roof Coatings - commercial & industrial roofs often have complex shapes & contours that require liquid coatings that can seal vertically and horizontally.