Spray On Liquid Membranes
- Liquid waterproofing systems allow rapid, cost effective seamless protection of balcony, basement & roof structures without the application of heat or fumes or adhesives.
- When used in restoration projects, liquid applied waterproofing methods can usually be applied over existing waterproofing surfaces without the need for stripping and removal.
- This saves time and cost - especially important for time sensitive commercial waterproofing projects.
- Depending on the system chosen, waterproofing is guaranteed for 10, 15 or 20 years.
Liquid Rubber - Flexible Waterproof Membrane
Watch Video Below to Find Out
No matter how challenging the problem, Findlay-Evans Waterproofing select and install the correct waterproofing membrane system for your project.
While at the same time providing cost effective solutions.
- Findlay-Evans offer a range of solutions to help property management companies, architects, engineers and tradesmen who face the challenge of selecting appropriate products and services for refurbishment and remedial projects.
- Spray On Liquid Waterproofing Products are multi-functional in design, providing not only waterproofing but also act as excellent adhesives in their own right and create an aesthetically pleasing result.
Leaking Balcony & Roofs - Body Corporate
Making a Building Sustainable
- The maintenance life cycle of a building structure is a serious cost consideration for asset protection.
- Prolonging the life cycle of balconies & roofs is often the difference between selecting a superior product that provides a long term & maintenance-free life, or a lesser product that will need work after 5 years.
- Findlay-Evans Waterproofing are confident that we can provide the ideal waterproofing and concrete repair solutions for your remedial project.
Roof Waterproofing Case Study
View Video Below
Findlay-Evans offer remedial waterproofing projects:
- Roof refurbishment and repairs
- Joint and Concrete repairs
- Remedial Waterproof Membranes
- Balcony strip, re-install waterproof membrane, tile and/or apply top coat.
- Carpark concrete remedial waterproofing and crack injection
Repairs Existing Waterproofing Membranes
Repairs to Leaking Torch-On Membrane
- We offer a wide range of premium quality waterproofing products that are innovative and cost effective solutions, engineered for durability and reliability.
- Liquid Rubber products cure to provide a seamless, fully adhered flexible membrane which prevent water ingress and resist damage from water, ultra violet light and harmful chemicals.
- All coatings are environmentally friendly, non-toxic, certified potable, OH&S compliant, UV and Salt resistant.
- Liquid Rubber is applied as single cold spray-applied waterproof coat ( NO heat or torches involved) and will bring an entire balcony or roof back to life without costly downtime, exposure to the elements & OHS issues.
- Spray-applied Liquid Rubber membrane system will preserve your surface, protecting it from airborne pollutants, salt spray, fungus and mildew.