Permanent Waterproofing Repairs to Leaking Roof with Robust Membranes
- Using a FLEXIBLE and SEAMLESS spray-applied Liquid Rubber membrane, our Team can repair leaking & failed sheet/torch on membranes without the cost of a complete re-installation.
- In many cases with this system it is possible to completely over coat the existing roof surface with a fast spray application.
Torch On and traditional sheet membranes have a tendency to leak at split seams.
- Sheet/roll on membranes have a high tendency to leak at the joins which are often either heat or chemically welded.
- These seams are liable to break and/or deteriorate under temperature and cyclic movement.
Sheet membranes are not fully adhered and bonded to the substrate surface.
- Once water enters the membrane, the entire area can become water logged underneath the sheet membrane.
- This water can then travel a great distance from the original entry point.
Findlay-Evans Waterproofing - Certified Liquid Rubber Applicators based in Melbourne
- Findlay-Evans Waterproofing offers various solutions to failed existing sheet membranes that are leaking at joins and seams but otherwise are intact.
- Our Team can overcoat these existing membranes with a spray application of liquid waterproofing coatings that will firmly adhere to the surface.
- We can offer repairs to existing membranes that are leaking, deteriorated, cracked and aging.
- Using a cold spray application, Liquid Rubber membranes can overcoat an existing roof.
- This provides a fully bonded seamless waterproof system over the existing failed membrane.
Repairs that are Cost Effective & Saves Time
VIEW VIDEO BELOW - Case Study
Waterproofing Product for Roofs
- It is possible to repair existing leaking roofs with failed waterproof membranes without removal.
- Findlay-Evans Waterproofing will assess the roof for suitability for over spray application.
- If the field of the sheet membrane is in good condition but water ingress is occurring at damaged seams, this is a great opportunity for our cost effective repair solution
- Cracked seams and joins are bridged with polyurethane and/or geotextile bandage.
- Liquid Rubber is spray-applied over clean and dressed joins to create a FLEXIBLE and SEAMLESS waterproof membrane.
- Fast, cost effective spray applied liquid membrane. Our dedicated spray unit is specially designed