Melbourne Roof Waterproofers
Waterproofing Roofs - Flat Concrete & Metal
VIDEO CASE STUDY
No need to replace the roof or existing old membrane!
Using Liquid Applied Roof Coatings - suitable for all types of roof surfaces:
Liquid Rubber roof membrane can be sprayed over the top of existing epdm, sheet and torch-on membranes.
- Flat concrete roof
- Metal, Corrugated Iron & Clip Lock Profile
Video Case Study -Commercial Waterproofing
No need to replace the roof or existing old membrane
Choosing Best Waterproofing Product for Roof
Liquid Rubber Waterproofing System
- Viable long-term alternative to removing and replacing the existing roofing material.
- Waterproof coating spray spray applied without effecting or disrupting the workplace below.
- Fast Spray Application - 100% waterproof barrier and outstanding adhesion.
- Application in a single coat to combat flaking, rusting and peeling metal, asbestos.
- One seamless membrane - reinforcement over seams and joins so water cannot seep through.
- Preserves the life, look & longevity of buildings & structures.
Video Case Study
See Why - We are Expert Roof Waterproofers
Published articles by Paul Evans, Findlay-Evans Waterproofing:
See what our customers have to say about Findlay-Evans Waterproofing.
- Our testimonials & images are from real clients & our own waterproofing projects.
- Where possible testimonials will include : project photos, job ID Number from our online field software, customer initials or GPS location to authenticate our work.
- We hope this provides our potential customers with trust & confidence.