Waterproofing Membranes to Repair Metal Roof - New & Existing
Using the Liquid Rubber spray-apply waterproofing system, we can restore your roof with a permanently elastic, seamless membrane that is ideal for long term waterproofing protection.
Metal Roof Repairs & Coatings
- There are more and more waterproofing systems on the market each year and selecting the right products, method or system for your roof project can be difficult.
- The consequences of roof leaks, especially in an industrial or commercial setting, means a quality waterproofing product together with costs is critical.
- While cost is certainly always factor, a qualified and experienced roof waterproofing company is one of an important deciding factor.
- An incorrectly installed waterproofing system is likely to fail – which can result in short term failure together with catastrophic water leaks and unnecessary, costly repairs.
- Most waterproofing products are manufactured fit for purpose, it is often very much down to the quality of how a roof membrane is applied that is the key factor for long-term success.
Spray application allows Liquid Roof Coatings to contour to the shape
corrugated iron & clip lock metal roofs.
Liquid Rubber waterproofing membranes will adhere to just about all surfaces.
Roof Spray On Sealer
- Liquid Applied Roof Coatings can waterproof a metal surfaces without having to remove and dispose of the existing roof.
- Liquid Applied Roof Coatings can be spray under & over all shapes and around roof penetrations.
- Saving time and avoids the cost of removal & environmental issues associated with disposal.
Leaking Metal Roofs - Problem Areas to Fix
- Old, rusty or leaky metal roofs commonly have water leaks at the junctions of flashing details, roof penetrations i.e vents, fasteners, valley gutters, ridge caps, skylights, etc. ..
- Sheet membranes themselves, either due to incorrect application methods or lack of roof maintenance, very often come apart at the seams and overlap details.
- Roof coatings that lose flexibility over time may also have water ingress due to screws & fasteners loosen due to normal cyclical movement and harsh weather condition that all roofs are subjected to.
Metal Roof Coatings
Existing metal or corrugated iron roofs with leaks & rust are challenging to fix:
- Existing roofs often are difficult to access
- Removal and replacement can be prohibitively expensive
- Replacing a roof causes disruption to business operations
- Existing rooftop fixtures, i.e HACV & services, often cannot be moved.
Best Waterproofing Product for Metal Roof
Liquid Rubber Waterproofing is the ideal membrane for metal roof refurbishment & has many advantages over traditional waterproofing membranes as:
- Cold spray-applied quickly- minimizes disruption.
- Seamless – molds to roof fixings, seams, welds and joints.
- Ideal for pipe penetrations and box gutters.
- Unprecedented long life.
- Extreme flexibility – contracts & expands with roof.
- UV stable, salt and chemical resistant.
Findlay & Evans Waterproofing
Our Team can overspray an existing leaking & rusted metal roof without the cost & inconvenience of total roof removal.
Do you have a warehouse,factory or office with water leaks and deteriorated waterproof membrane?