Waterproofing Membranes for Concrete and Metal Roofs
Roof Waterproof Coatings
VIEW Video - Using Spray Applied Membranes
Click Links Below for Quick Navigation
What is the Best & Most Cost Effective Waterproof Coating for Flat Roofs?
Liquid Spray Applied Membranes (LAMs) repair and restore just about any type of leaking roof.
And without the need to remove the existing roof membrane & surface.
Spray apply directly over failed & leaking coatings - saving time & money.
Liquid Applied Membranes - the industry waterproofing standard
* Roof Liquid Membranes are Seamless & Flexible
* Ideal for Repairs to Existing Roofs - either concrete or metal.
VIEW Waterproofing Videos - Case Studies
Using Spray Applied Membranes
Spray Applied Roof Waterproofing Membranes
Fix Leaking Roof & Repair Roof Membranes
Our spray equipment can be dismantled and easily re-assembled on multi level rooftops.
- This means we can provide waterproofing membranes for all roofs surfaces - no matter how difficult the access.
- Spray-apply liquid waterproofing will overcoat the entire existing roof surface – in many cases there is no need to remove the roof or even the existing failed sheet membrane.
These hard wearing, seamless, monolithic and flexible waterproofing systems that can also be structurally reinforced.
- Liquid Applied Membranes (LAM) are capable of resisting UV rays, encapsulating asbestos, withstanding “potable” (standing) water and coping with structural movement and deformation.
- Our reputation is one of honesty, integrity & professionalism.
- All water restoration and repairs are supported by our Melbourne based waterproofing company - we stand by our work, uphold all our warranties and return to provide ongoing service & maintenance.
- The Findlay & Evans Team are OHS compliant and Certified Applicators.
- All Waterproofing Products supported by manufacturers warranty.
Waterproofing System for Timber Decks, Balconies & Roof
Liquid Membranes - Fast & Instant Set Waterproofing Solution for Challenging Projects.
- Timber decking can be built over and structurally integrated int
o a waterproofing membrane below .
- Very often such a design can cause catastrophic failure for the waterproofing product due to penetrations through the membrane causing areas for future water ingress.
- This Case Study demonstrates the versatility of Liquid Membranes - ideal system providing a water barrier around structural supports.
Rooftop Terrace & Balcony with Instant Turf
- Findlay & Evans have developed a complete system providing: waterproof membrane, protection barrier and instant turf finish.
- See here for further details.
Liquid Rubber comes in handy buckets for the Trade & DIY market
Ideal waterproofing product for small projects and for trades.