Liquid Roofing Systems
High Performance Membranes
Findlay-Evans Waterproofing are experts specialising in leading waterproofing technology and state-of-the-art, cold fluid applied roofing waterproofing materials.
- Our high build, liquid roof coatings provide long-lasting, weatherproof protection on both flat and pitched roofs.
- Suitable for both refurbishment and new build projects.
- Compatible with a wide range of roofing substrates including asphalt, felt and concrete.
- Provides a completely flexible & seamless waterproof barrier.
- Especially suited for use on rooftops due to its ability to reflect sunlight and withstand temperature ranges without deterioration.
- We also offer a range of products for the waterproofing of green roofs, podium decks, floors and other deck areas.
VIDEO :- ROOF REMEDIAL WATERPROOFING PROJECT
Spray-Applied are Completely Seamless Waterproofing Membranes.
- Liquid Membranes are elastomeric and able to tolerate both thermal and structural movement and extreme temperatures without degrading.
- Our elastomeric coatings are robust with unprecedented long life and also have an impressive track record of use on roofs all around the world.
- Liquid Membranes have exceptional resistance to accelerated weathering under all conditions.
- Completely odourless and environmentally friendly with ultra-low VOC levels, meaning that no hazardous solvents are released and no disruption is caused to activities in the underlying building during application.
Registered Building Practitioner specialising in
Liquid Applied Waterproofing Membranes
We use problem-solving expertise for all waterproofing ,crack injection & concrete repair projects.
We provide waterproofing solutions to a variety of sectors:
- Construction & Engineering
- Mining & Agricultural
- Project Management & Maintenance