Waterproofing – Commercial
Liquid Applied Waterproofing Membranes (LAMs) are the ultimate protective coating for all roof surfaces - existing or new, flat or pitched.
Registered Building Practitioner & Specialist Waterproofing Applicators. Certified Applicators for Liquid Rubber Waterproofing Membranes
- For years we have been looking for an alternative to traditional sheet, roll-on and heat applied waterproofing methods.
- All these systems have many disadvantages i.e. joins/seam, heat & flames, catalysts, VOCs, safety issues, and many do not exhibit strong adhesion and therefore are not fully bonded to the substrate.
- Liquid Applied Waterproofing Membranes are a great alternative to bitumen roofing, EPDM, sheet and roll-on waterproofing products.
A single spray-applied coat of LIQUID RUBBER waterproofing membrane will bring an entire roof back to life.
- Liquid Membranes have a very fast method of application - using a spray-applied installation up to 1000m per day can be achieved - which can be readily applied over existing failed sheet or torch-on membrane systems.
- This will create a new seamless and monolithic roof membrane that exhibits a robust water barrier combined with extreme longevity.